May 5, 2009

Seedling Update


Well I got back from Oregon and the seedlings are still alive.

They don't exactly seem to be thriving (ie: still a bit leggy, not much bigger), but not too terrible. I think my roommate kind of flooded them instead of just watering, but I guess they managed. I'm a little concerned because they are still on the porch and now a bit too tall to fit under the egg container cover. It's in the low 50s outside so I'm worried that the cold (plus the flooding) might all end up having been too much for the little suckers.

I might try to replant a few in larger containers this weekend and hope for the best.

The seeds I planted underneath the trellis seem to be doing great and I thinned the seedlings a bit. The flea beetles are already all over the arugula though and I'm not sure there's anything I can do about that. Holey arugula is pretty much what I've gotten used to.

3 comments:

jack said...

The blog tell us more knowledge,we can use it in our life.Thank you for the artorBaltimore Ravens Jerseys
Ray Rice Jersey
Lardarius Webb Jersey
Torrey Smith Jersey

Anonymous said...

To be sure the onitsuka tigers you have at a Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66actual expensive cost always in good enough situation and work normal. Then you need to understand how

to deal with Hogan Sneakers all of them. Wrong solution may make the running sneakers not

function so properly and easy to lessen, Hogan Women Shoesor almost

damage the sneaker and decrease the speed of running. Onitsuka provide tips how to deal with for this.

David said...

You always can publish something absorbing that does not waste minutes http://www.auessaywritingservice.com of your life like what you see on countless other sites=-O